Global Marines Point Samson Supply Base was utilised by principal contractor, Van Oord as the storage, lay down and load out point for the huge dredging component of the Port Walcott "Port B" project. Continual engineering and welding works were carried out around the clock to keep up the supply of cutter heads and drag heads that were being worn out at a prodigous rate by the hard rock encountered in this dredging program. Many thousands of cutter teeth were changed out and other repairs made.
- Point Samson supply Base for all logistical and out load requirements also storage and workshop
- Tugs Global Dawn and Global Supplier
- Crew Boat Global Blue Thunder
- Giant Multicat Global Constructor
- Tug and Barge works were provided to supply the heavier components to the dredgers working off shore.
- Crane and transport requirements for equipment and supplies.
- Bus transport of crews from camp to vessels and project.